GALC will be running a new courses in 2020 on how to speak, read and write the Aboriginal languages of the Goldfields region.
The course booking form is here.
These courses teach the pronunciation and spelling of the languages, along with teaching a way to write and read the languages. The course is 2 hours long. It does not teach any of the languages although you will pick up some words.
Places are limited to 10 people per session and cost $25 a person. Bookings are essential. Book by phoning GALC on (08)9021 3788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates for the Courses
- Friday 28th February 2020 10am – 12pm BOOKED OUT
- Friday 17th April 2020 10 – 12pm
- Friday 1st May 2020 10am – 12pm BOOKED OUT
- Friday 31st July 2020 10am – 12pm
- Friday 30th October 2020 10am – 12pm
The courses are held at the GALC office at 264 Hannan St, Kalgoorlie, WA 6430.
The booking form is here. Download, fill in and send to us via email, post or drop it in the office!